The Modlin Question Banks contain thousands of standardised assessment items based on the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) and Subject Assessment Guidelines that have been designed for teachers and learners to compile any type of assessment desired.
The Modlin Question Banks contain the following unique features and functions:
- Teachers and learners can compile the perfect exercises, tests, worksheets, assignments or exams, with memos to match in a matter of minutes!
- Tests and exams can be printed and photocopied
- Tests and exams can also be compiled as interactive computer-based assessments
- Interactive tests can be tracked and report cards produced for every learner
- The CD contains hundreds of past local examination papers
- The CD contains hundreds of past international tests
- The CD contains all the latest Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) , Learning Programmes, Subject Assessment Guidelines, Exemplars and more.
- Every question is locally written and based
Create interactive and/or editable:
- tests for formal assessment, class tests for daily assessment
- worksheets for formal or daily assessment
- examination papers for formal assessment
- assignments for formal or daily assessment